Monday, March 26, 2012

My day is just not normal.  I spend it taking pain pills, crawling into bed, sitting on the toilet and in between I have a few good cries.  I do work and try to get some things done in between but it isn't easy.  On a regular day or week I don't leave the house.  It's just too hard.  I either deal with pain or bowel issues.  My diet is very limited and has been for about 9 months.  When I get very hungry I have a piece of toast, otherwise it's jello cups, yogurt and eggs or peanut butter.  I still cook meals for my family but haven't eaten them in almost a year.  Some days I have horrendous joint pain, nausea and a fever.  I long for the days when I would sleep decent, wake up feeling energetic.  Eat whatever I wanted to and have a full day and come home tired and ready for bed.  To be able to leave the house, feel well and want to and be able to do things.  This disease makes you crawl in and hide, just to be able to deal with your life and symptoms.  I continue with the hope that things will change, crohn's, lupus, TB and Shingles something has to getter better soon than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment