Monday, March 12, 2012

Pain, pain go away, come again another day.  This daily endless streaming pain is exhausting to deal with.  Pain pills give me some relief but for the most part I am dealing with it every moment of every day.  Even during the night sleep is taken over by the cruel pain that is in my lower right abdomen.  It has always been in the same spot.  My joints hurt and I have aches and pains in other areas of my body, but the constant knife shooting pain has always been my lower right.  It has become a full time job for me and I must say my spouse in helping me deal with this, sometimes better than others.  It is hard to believe that I may have to live long term with this, in this state of pain.  It is sad to think that others like myself deal with this too.  Something has got to give or change at least that is what I grasp for.

No comments:

Post a Comment