Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Watched Chris Hansens report on Drug Trials.  After watching it, I am thankful I didn't qualify for the Stelara Drug Trial and actually question some of these drugs I have taken that have given me horrific lasting side effects.  It is unbelievable the wrong that is involved in some of these Drug Trials that start outside of the US.  Paying patients to be a part of the Trials whether they have symptoms relating to the Drug or not.  Many are in more than one Trial at a time, just for the money.  It saddens me that this is going on and people are being used as human guinea pigs.  It surely will make you think twice about everything and whether the risk is worth the possible outcome or in my case outcomes.  All of these quietly disclosed possible side effects should not be so quietly hidden, they are real and can forever change your life.  If you get a chance to see this episode of Dateline you should take the time to watch it, it will forever open your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment