Friday, August 24, 2012

Daily there are commercials advertising Humira for Psoriasis and all the quickly read warnings and passed by like a flash of light.  But those warnings came true, I caught TB, Liver Damage and Lupus from taking Humira.  God only knows what else could go wrong form the Humira use and long term Remicade use.  These are highly dangerous drugs being used routinely.  I can only hope if I keep saying it that someone will stop and think about whether the consequences are worth the use.  I never in a million hundred years thought that on top of Crohns Disease I would now battle three more things.  If I had to do over again of course I wouldn't take any of these drugs but unfortunately I cannot undo what is done.  So my hope is you will read this, pass it along and think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment