Sunday, August 26, 2012

The problem with this disease is that you need to eat to survive.  Every time you eat, it is a matter of your body fighting the food that ultimately needs to go through your digestive system.  You find quickly that food is a problem and hence other problems. Malnutrition, weakness, fatigue and lack of enjoyment.  I haven't eaten a meal in almost two years.  Absolutely do not go out to eat, no reason to.  I quit cooking about a year ago.   If you can eat for enjoyment, I say go for it.  Enjoy your food, don't over do it but don't stress.  Before this disease I stressed about everything I put in my mouth due to bullying about my weight when I was younger. I wished I had ignored all those comments and just lived life.  So if you aren't sick and are able to, enjoy life and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment