Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yesterday I tried a trip to Costco, never again.  It is just too much for me.  The pain when I walk is unbearable and I am perfectly happy to stay at home and not endure that.  It seems like it should be so simple but the constant pain just makes everyday things in life very hard to do.  I used to enjoy walking around looking and everything and sampling food.  If it hadn't been for the fact that it was 100 degrees I would have sat in the car.  Pushing myself through these things just makes it worse for later and later I did pay for it.  Staying at home and being as still as possible is much more enjoyable that going through situations that seem impossible.  My lupus is flaring, my crohn's is flaring and only having to deal with myself is about as much as I can take! 

No comments:

Post a Comment