Sunday, August 19, 2012

Some days I am just trying to keep my head pointed up and straight.  When others interact with us as Crohn's Patients they probably have no idea that our head isn't on straight.  While we may look like we feel okay, we might just be trying to function in the simplest form.  Patience is something that more people need to have and understand when dealing with us.  Especially those closest to us.  It's not going to help us by getting frustrated or expecting more than we can give, we are living every day to the best of our potential and while some days may be not seem like, believe me we are.  One of my biggest problems is the lupus fog and I even had it before I got lupus.  It's just the mixture of feeling pain, exhaustion, week, overwhelmed with illness and I could go on and on that make it hard to function like the rest of you.  So give us a break, don't expect so damm much and go a little easier on everyone else you know living with a chronic condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment