Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Going to to the doctors gives me anxiety.  Now I realize in my intellect how silly it is to let it make me anxious but I can't seem to overcome it.  The whole thought seems like such a waste of time, as nothing seems to change and they never really seem to have any suggestions of real inventive ways to make me feel better.  I think I have really built up an intolerance to the whole idea.  I should really just relax and whatever happens, happens, but I just can't seem to go there or get there.  So I know feeling like this is just plain silly and the more I let myself feel this way the worse it gets.  You would think as a doctor the whole idea of a really hard case would be exciting and challenging but instead I feel like they look at me like really, you know the answer, why are you here.   Somewhere deep down I have some hope, so I keep going and expecting something else, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment