Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I am by no means a weakling.  I had two drug free natural child births.  I know pain.  But passing bowel with Crohn's can and is overwhelmingly painful.  I have to literally pray to god to help me get through it and if not I ask him to bless my soul.  I really don't think the doctors have any reality to what we really truly go through.  I have never experienced anything so painful in my whole life and living with it on a day to day basis is just exhausting.  The saddest thing for me is that I wished I was the only person going through this, but it seems to have become an epidemic.  There are so many of you out there experiencing the same things.  Maybe if the physicians in this specialty had to live with the patients for a period of time before finishing their residency it would shed a whole new light on the severeness of this horrendous painful disease.  I will just not eat today and hope that things will calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment