Thursday, May 10, 2012

My life and body doesn't function the same way it used to.  People who haven't been around me in a long time expect the same energy from me and it puts pressure and for lack of a better word to "PERFORM".  I am unable to go, go, go and do, do, do.  Having company for any length of time just takes the life out of me.  Really it is just too much.  Just being on all the time suck the energy out of my soul.  Before I used to be able to be the life of the party and entertain, it just isn't so anymore.  I need to choose wisely and be more vocal about whom I am going to sacrifice my health and let visit for more than a day.  We recently had company and it just through me for a loop.  I am so sick and just feel depleted of energy.  I hope I am not the only one who feels this way, is it just the drawbacks of being chronically ill.  My heart goes out to those of you who have to go and put a smile and brave face on everyday to go to work and it is the very last thing in the world your body wants you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment