Monday, May 14, 2012

It was a long, long night.  I slept maybe three hours if that and it was just pain all night long.  Today I am just barely functioning.  I cannot imagine getting up and going to a job.  Thank goodness my kids are raised.  Tomorrow I see the Infectious Disease Doctor concerning my positive Latent TB Test.  I know there is nothing I can do as strong antibiotics would kill my Crohn's, but it can't hurt to check.  I'm really in a pickle as I'm never going to be able to treat my Crohn's if I don't get rid of this positive Latent TB.  Most all the medications require a negative TB Test.  Along with that problem, I'm not sure my liver could take any strong medications either.  I am in a no win situation.  I just continue to limit my eating to try and keep my symptoms at a dull roar although that really isn't working either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment