Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Crohn's, Lupus and Psoriasis is flaring something terrible.  I am going to talk about Crohn's and how I get through bowel movements that on a scale of 1-10 are a 20.  I cry, pray to god to help me through it, shake, pound my fists and the most effective is use my lamoz breathing to take the focus on the excruciating pain and back to concentrating on my breaths to help me.  It is a very tough existence to have to live through this.  Many times my hubby of 25 plus years will come in and give me a pain pill, yes while I am on the toilet.  Just because he hates to see me suffering and hopes the pill will kick in and help me through it.  This is an exhausting existence and I am not the one and only person with Crohn's Disease going through this.  God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment