Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Went to bed at about 5 pm but couldn't sleep because of the pain, finally fell asleep around midnight only to be awoken by pain again.  I slept with a heating pad and even the pain pills didn't help.  Woke up early about 6 am and just got up and started working.  Better than lying around in pain.  Although at some point I will have to give in and go to bed as it takes a toll.  I am passing bowel today and that's good because I thought I was having a blockage again, the nausea yesterday, dizziness, pain and fatigue are all signs. 

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if we talked about this but I got my medical card as a replacement for the pain pills. they made it worse for me especially with their constipation side effects. Just something for you to consider and DR. Russell at the west side BMC will probably sign the paperwork for you assuming you have as many visits to BMC for crohns as i do.

    ReplyDelete