Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I must have many people praying for me as today I feel somewhat human.  Now if you are a healthy person, you might feel like you have a little bug, that is my normal.  Only a half a pain pill so far and a couple of painful trips to the throne.  It is funny how you adjust your norm after having been so chronically sick.  The weight is dripping off of me a couple of pounds a day.  God gave me the extra weight for times like this, at least that's my excuse.  Really though, had I been a twig and lost almost 30 pounds in 5 months it would be devastating so I am thankful for the weight that the last drug put on me.  By the way Humira does put weight on you.  I think if you are taking it and not gaining weight, it might not be working, just my humble opinion.  It is bright, sunny and cold here.  I'm going to take my puppy for a walk, he behaves better and my spirits do to if I get out and walk him.  Hurting or not.  I am here fighting the good fight of this devastating disease, trying to spread the word.  So if you read my blog thank-you, share crohn's disease with everyone you know and eventually someday we will figure it out.  That is the hope I hang onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment