Sunday, November 27, 2011

When I was diagnosed with Crohn's I didn't even know what it was.  I had never heard of the Disease and left the doctors office, used the pay phone (funny) pay phone and called my husband and told him.  I was crying, didn't even have a clue as to how bad it really was and was to become.  Now, my groomers father had Crohns, my sales clerk at the stores Mother has Crohn's, my daughters friends Niece has Crohns, my daughters Friend has Crohns, my Neighbor across the street Son has Crohn's and so the list goes.  So yesterday is the same as today, probably worse as my lupus turned my face red and my joints feel like I have the flu.  My point is this, I feel this crummy think about the little Niece, the young Friend of my Daughters, the elderly Mother of the sales clerk and so the list goes, they all feel crummy too.  If I can randomly come up with a handful without thinking then I know that everyone else can too and we need to figure out a cure for this disease, eradicate it in it's steps.  Stop the generations coming forward from having to go through the pain and suffering.  So tell people you know that you know someone with Crohn's the more we talk about it, the more likely we are to cure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment