Saturday, November 5, 2011

The past few days have been much better, I could really get used to this.  I have been taking the opportunity to get some good exercise and a lot of work done.  My livelihood is directly related to the amount of work I do, so it's a good thing to feel good.  My only concern is the ability to eat and the pounds are dripping off about 30. When it really looks bad on me, then I will deal with it, right now I will just take the trade off.  Inability to eat but feeling human again.  I do wake up during the middle of the night from hunger pains, I can't imagine being someone without food on a regular basis.  It has to be truly hard.  Or being a parent not able to feed your children.  Being hungry hurts.  I better not go too far off on my rampage as I can get that way.  The waste in the world versus the hurting.  So today is better than the day before and it's sunny, cold and I will take it, life is good, today anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment