Friday, November 18, 2011

This disease is winning, winning, winning today.  I hate when I have to give in like this.  The pain won't go away and the trips are non stop to the bathroom.  On top of all that, I feel pissy.  Usually I don't let myself get like this, but I am just pissed off.  I'm sure there are times when this is normal with this disease.  But I don't want to direct it at others and at the time being I can think of one person close to me that has made me madder than hell.  Wow, I wonder if I should say what's really on my mind. 

1 comment:

  1. Lulz. Its all good same sort of thing happens to me. I have to be very very careful when dealing with chronic pain as it gives me no verbal filter. And I work for apple tech support >.< Sometimes I just cant help it though and get really snappy and I have learned thats when I just need to leave...even if people are still talking to me ill tell the to shut up and leave me alone and ill get away and be by myself till the pain passes.

    ReplyDelete