Friday, February 10, 2012

After reading a comment someone left I find it very interesting that people think you should be able to take medication and get better, right?   Well, not so easy with this disease.  There is no cure and basically the best thing that can happen is that you manage your symptoms and miraculously go into remission.  Not so for myself, i have never experienced remission since being diagnosed.  I have tried all the hard core medications to treat this disease too.  I'm sure people get tired of hearing about it, I really can't blame them, I get tired of dealing with it. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Most people out there really don't understand this disease, especially since so often you may not "look" sick. I went into remission years ago, but have consistently been dealing with symptoms for about 8 years now. I have also been on about every drug imaginable without much luck.

    ReplyDelete