Thursday, February 23, 2012

The point of my blogging isn't to expect anyone to feel sorry for me or make you yourself feel bad.  I am blogging and being frankly honest.  Many people who are crohnically ill aren't this honest about how horrible it really is or how horrible they really feel.  If you ask most people how they feel they will put a smile on their face and say fine.  I am not going to pretend that my life is easy by any means.  My life has been put on hold because of my illness and my families too.  If you read my blog, the very least you should take from it is that you yourself, if you are feeling well, should grab life by the horns.  Go and do as much as possible, smile and be happy.  Because if you don't, there may come a time where you will really have a reason to feel unhappy and you will be sorry that you wasted one precious healthy day doing anything but just that, being happy!  If anything you should be forever grateful that you don't have to deal with the same problems.  And maybe, just maybe if you meet someone who is dealing with something, they may look okay on the outside but you will have a better understanding that things may not be as easy as they seem. Having compassion for others should make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment