Friday, February 17, 2012

So after talking to my GI Dr Bochner, he is winning points with me.  Just taking the time to call me without having to ask means a lot.  Also, have a great Trials Drug Nurse Aaron Pratt.  We have decided to go ahead and go on the Trial.  So back I go Monday to rerun everything, tests paperwork.  I will need to take back another stool sample on Wednesday and then with fingers crossed an infusion the following week.  The first Infusion may be a placebo or Stelara, I won't know.  Then after about four to six weeks I will join another Trial for a regular infusion of the Drug.  This has been a long haul. It was last February that I had to stop Humira due to a reaction of Lupus.  Since then, I have been on a soft food diet and just meandering through each day, taking pain pills as needed but sparingly and being miserable along the way.  Just need a break from this if at all possible.   I saw my GP yesterday and he thought my liver tests weren't all that bad.  My ALT was 59 which is still high but low and my AST was 29 which is fine. So with that news in hand I will move forward with hope of better days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment