Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super hard night of pain and nothing would help.  Pain pills, heating pad, nothing.  Just sat up all night and all day today seething in pain.  Seriously, this is a tough way to live.  Pain is draining.  It literally zaps your brain cells and your energy.  You can't help but focus on how bad you feel because of the inability to concentrate to do other things.  Luckily, my family is helpful.  My Family Doctor called and I have an order to have my liver functions tested and need to go in and see him to get a referral for my possible hernia.  Unfortunately, there is an outbreak of Meningitis in our little City and they are wanting everyone to get vaccinated.  Because I am worried about being exposed to this, I am putting off going in and getting this done till this all settles down.  I will go into the small hospital area on Saturday when no one is there and get my blood work done.  I am not even sure with my immune system suppressed if I can get vaccinated and am not even sure I want to.   I quit getting the flu vaccine after getting terrible sick every year I received one.  On top of all of this I am fighting off my sons cold/flu that turned into Bacterial and after three weeks he went in and got an antibiotic to finally clear it up.   I will not be able to get an antibiotic to get rid of this, so I need to fight it off. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, (twitter led me here, that evil evil networking site) I feel your pain most definitely. Mine has been acting up (out of nowhere) a lot these past couple of days. It's super hard to deal with and now I feel like since people know I've started new drugs I'm supposed to be healthy now. *Shrugs* ahh well. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete