Saturday, February 11, 2012

So the Trial Nurse called and said my last Liver lab was too sick to start the Stellar Drug Trial.  Even though Dr Bochner's nurse Jessica told me it was fine.  I cannot trust this person with any of my medical dealings.  Had I known back in October that it wasn't fine I would have stopped another drug I am taking.  So I am now weaning myself off and will go in and have my tests redone this week.  All we are looking for from these so called professionals is the truth, some just don't want to take the time to look and give that to you.  Dr. Bochner thank goodness is going to run my labs again and I will just take it a day at a time.  It would be nice to be able to take something to help with my disease but I will accept the fact that my liver is too sick.  I know he still wants to do a biopsy and I absolutely want nothing to do with it.  I will try and get more sun each day and hope and pray it gets better, even though I know the liver can regenerate itself, there does become a point where it can get too sick to do that.  But until I am sure I will just keep moving and working and dealing with not feeling well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment