Sunday, February 12, 2012

So I can really tell that my liver isn't well.  I have been ignoring this fact and hoping it magically goes away.  My bowel color, upper right pain, especially if I lie on that side and nausea if I take any medication.  But with Crohn's you have so many symptoms that dealing with more just seems like a terrible sick prank.  You try to ignore the things that are not causing you excruciating pain, because the pain symptoms overtake everything else, I can see where things can go undiagnosed with us.  What I am really trying to say is that Crohn's is so all encompassing that the other stuff seems insignificant sometimes.  I sat outside this morning and enjoyed some morning sun as I know that helps some.  I had terrible liver sickness when I was on Imuran, you feel like you have the flu and general malice.  But you feel like that with Crohns too. 

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as I am in your same boat today. Ugh:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete