Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hard day yesterday, basically had to stay drugged in order to function.  Sleep was horrible and to get out of bed this morning I had to hold my lower right abdominal area to walk.  I am so ready for some help with this disease.  I am not functioning well at all.  The boys are off this morning to look at motorcycles and normally I would go along, I really don't even care today.  I will be lucky to get some work done.  Might even go to bed.  This is no way to live and I refuse to give in. I will live today again functioning with pain pills and work as hard as I can and hope that tomorrow is a better day.  If I won the lottery I would go have a hysterectomy tomorrow as I know the growths are pushing on my colon and I would pay for Cimzia to treat my Crohns.  But I feel lucky to be able to go into the Drug Trial as it may help and it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment