Sunday, October 9, 2011

I can't believe I live day after day with the type of health that I am going through.  I must truly have some really sucky doctors.  Who in there right mind thinks it's okay to die on the toilet daily, many, many times a day.  To lie in bed with pain that is so severe it hurts to move.  Just because it involves the bowels it's not considered bad enough to do something about.   Because the symptoms won't kill you, it's not worth trying harder to help your patients.  I would never, I MEAN EVER, EVER, EVER take a normal bowel health for granted.  Because if it goes wrong, it goes wrong badly.  I mean ever so badly.  How do I do it everyday of my life.  Why is it getting so dang worse, every single day.  I mean really, isn't there a doctor out there that cares enough to make it better.  Can't someone figure out a cure for this living hell?  If you are wondering how I am doing today, you probably already know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment