Sunday, October 16, 2011

So everyday my husband tries to convince me to leave the house.  Get out and do something, even if it's just for a ride.  Go somewhere, maybe a quick errand.  He feels getting out keeps my life somewhat normal even though in the midst I am suffering.  He's right too.  Every time I go, I come back feeling a bit better.  Whether it's just a change in pace, fresh air or something else it helps.  I usually always say no I can't and sometimes do need to stay home.  But other times when I just don't feel good enough, I pull myself out and go with.  It can be hard to try and be normal when you don't feel very, but I think it's a good thing to push for. I could easily stay in bed 24/7 and just veg, but I know it's not healthy and so I do push and my husband pushes as well.  So if you aren't feeling good today and it's not contagious, you may give yourself a little nudge to do a little something.  It just might make you feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment