Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No longer can I do the things I used to be able to do.  I cannot grocery shop alone, running errands is just too much for me.  Yesterday was over the top way too much. I had a job to do in the morning and had to bring help along and then spent about 2 hours at the doctors, I finally left because I just couldn't do it anymore.  I came home took a bath and went to bed.  The pain and crohn's kicked my ass last night.  Dying on the toilet and 3 pain pills and a sleep aid later I didn't fall asleep till after 1:00 a.m.  Finally just let the pain go till I finally fell asleep and was awoke by my doctors nurse.  At least I feel I am moving forward in the right direction.  My liver is getting better everyday, even though the numbers are over the top compared to a healthy liver and eventually it's got to get better.  RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment