Friday, October 14, 2011

I just got out of bed to write a little something. I am in significant pain and my lupus is flaring.  I woke up much later than usual with stiff joints and pain.  It seems to have gotten worse throughout my day.  I look and feel rather sunburned on my face and neck.  Pain in my lower right and bowel movements that make me want to pound my fists on the walls just to get through it.  This may sound rather horrifying and to someone not suffering from this disease it is.  I took a pain pill and turned on my heating pad and went to bed.  However, as life goes by while you are lying in bed there are things to do, so I am up and trying to get a few of these things done.  When will this daily suffering get better, I try not to lose hope in this situation, but it's very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment