Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Went to the doctors today and have labs done.  Luckily, they remember me, know why I am there and make a great effort of getting it on the first try.  Have to tell you how much I appreciate this.  Well, I did tell them.  I was pretty sick this morning, but forced myself through the door to get this done.  I will see my doc a week from yesterday.  Hopefully, I can find out my liver and hemo results.  The price of acupuncture is $60 a session and not something that is covered by my insurance.  It's pretty costly considering it's not a one time thing but could be weekly, just not sure I can afford this.  My newest symptom that has been going on for a while are migraine headaches.  I finally figured out that I'm pretty sure they are related to my Crohn's flares.  Due to the lack of digestion of B-13 and Folic Acid, it can trigger migraines.  My form of dealing with this disease has been not eating or eating very little, so I'm sure this is all involved.  The headaches put me to bed and cause nausea.  Really, like crohn's, lupus, gerd, psoriasis isn't enough. I guess not!  Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment