Saturday, September 24, 2011

At one point I was on a very expensive drug that was a pill form and in conjuction along with it  I had to give myself injections of a drug that used to be used to induce abortions.  Problem was that the injection drug was very hard to find.  I would call all over trying to see if anyone had it available.  I would get no real reason as to why it wasn't available.  It was cheap too!  Doesn't it seem odd that the cheap drug was so cheap and hard to get.  Yet these very expensive drugs are readily available if you have the money.  Eventually, my live once again got very, very sick, not from the cheap drug but expensive drug (FIGURE THAT ONE OUT).  So I had to stop it once and for all.  But I still remember thinking, if I lived up north I could get the drug in the other country, why was it so available there but not here in the good old USA.  I am studying another drug that is also cheap.  Is showing promise and when I mention it to my doctor she poopah the idea.  So I am going to continue to research it and will talk about it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment