Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I no longer can continue on my regular medications.  One of which I take specifically for pain management.  After two days of not taking this medication, I feel like an old person.  My joints are stiff (this could be as much from lupus as crohn's) and it hurts to move regularly.  I guess I really never realized how much I depend on this and how well it was working even considering how miserable I was feeling.  And so goes my life.  Should I go ahead and go to my appointment at the drug trial next week with my fingers crossed with the hopes and prayers that possibly my liver count has changed enough to participate.  Or should I live in reality and give it up.  Is it possible for a miracle to happen?  Do I believe in miracles?   I suppose I do, how else do you explain things that happen that really shouldn't in all reality.  Really, what can it hurt, god knows I it couldn't get any worse or could it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment