Friday, September 30, 2011

This disease is sucking the life out of me.  I'm sitting here full of pain pills and a heating pad on high in order to do this.  I have made a call into my doctor and am going to go in next week and have my liver labs drawn and iron. I am desperately in need of a Hysterectomy and the only way I am going to get it is to show my iron is low.  It's on the borderline and the pain along with my crohn's is sending me over the edge.  Asked my hubby if I should go to the ER and like he said there isn't much they can do for me, so we are going to talk with the doctor about something stronger for the pain.  If my liver labs are better I'm going to see if I can go back to the Trials Doctor and talk to him about some kind of medication to get my flaring severe crohn's under control.  Until then! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment