Thursday, September 22, 2011

Look for things that bring you small Joys

So I am officially unable to participate in the Trial.  I am going to followup with my Doctor and have my liver labs redone.  If there is a change then I will continue to followup every month till they are better.  If not, I need to see a GI for testing to see why they aren't getting better.  I pretty much feel like crap. I feel bad for others in the same position that I am in.  It's a hard go when you are not feeling well.  I slept from 8 pm to 9 am and the only reason I had to get up was a trip to the Golden throne and then so it continues.  If your feeling bad too, try to look at the bright side of life.  Remember the things that make you happy everyday.  I enjoy a good cup of coffee, the 80 plus degrees in September and I LOVE wearing shorts and tanktops, I have a Soprano video to watch today and I am almost done reading a great book!  Look for the things that bring you small joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment