Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dr Oz Bowel discussion

Very hard night, couldn't fall asleep, heating pad and pain pill just didn't do the trick.  Woke up to horrendous pain.  So again my day begins.  Many trips to the restroom.  Dr Oz talked yesterday about normal bowles, showed pictures and had audience members bring in pictures of their own stools.  I found it very refreshing.  Normal bowels have a certain sound, look and feel.  Mine were exactly what he described as Crohn's disease.  If you weren't able to watch yesterdays episode, maybe someday you could catch a rerun as it was very interesting and answers all the questions that are vodoo to talk about.  I understand why I feel the way I do as my bowels contain all the nutrients from the little food I do eat and my body isn't retaining them.

No comments:

Post a Comment