Friday, December 23, 2011

Today is one of those days where no matter what I do, I won't feel better.  Just running to the bathroom and dealing the best as I can with the constant pain.  I am barely eating so it used to be what did I eat to really set me off, but when my diet consists of very little it's hard to tell what that something is.  Literally, I had some yogurt yesterday, boiled egg, canned fruit and 4 cheese sticks.  I stay away from most foods as they usually cause me problems and I feel bad enough as it is.  Today I have had a banana and a scrambled egg.  I hate pain pills, but as my husband reminds me, I really don't have much choice in the matter.  When you are seething in pain you have to do something to help yourself out of it and even then it's just a mask to a larger bigger problem.  The four letter word in Crohn's Disease is again that dreaded word PAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment