Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The pain kept me from falling asleep and kept me from sleeping long. Up at 4 a.m. in pain.  I'm supposed to go grocery shopping today, should be a simple task I know, but for me it just isn't.  I can't go and walk around and shop while I'm having bowel problems, thus I spend a lot of time stuck at  home.  If you know me, you remember me as someone who would go, go and go.  My life has so changed.  You just cannot muster the courage nor the strength to go and deal with this disease in public.  I think that's why it's so hard to work outside the home.  Forget missing work, running to the toilet etc.. Just the act of getting up and getting ready can be impossible. You can get up at a certain time and the whole time can be spent in the bathroom.  So, here I am once again bright and early dealing with this dam disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment