Friday, December 16, 2011

I think I'm experiencing anxiety over trips, meaning making plans to leave overnight seem impossible for me to do as I most always don't feel well.  To give up the comfort of being home and having my own bed and dealing with the pain and bowels at home just seems to nice and convenient.  Some people just don't understand or want to understand this and maybe they are right.  I should just push myself and deal with it wherever I am.  Sometimes being social and pretending when you don't feel well is exhausting too.  So the two together are just so much to deal with.  I used to go everywhere, the one to make all the fun plans and invite everyone.  You would think people would understand more than they do, but unfortunately it's just to complex of a situation for others to fully take in.  So I feel guilt and I know I'm missing out but I just keep thinking things will change and I will feel better and be back to my old self.  This isn't really going to happen is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment