Sunday, December 4, 2011

Up again quite early as the pain wakes me up and of course the trips to the restroom begin.  But all in all it could be much worse.  I think when you are chronically ill your normal is quite different from everyone else and you resign yourself to the fact that you probably will never be the same, pleasing or not.  As many of you know my dog has been very ill, not only has it been exhausting but also very upsetting.  I am thankful that Crohn's hit me later in life as I don't know what I would have done had my children been young.  As it was they were teenagers, middle and high school.  Having to go through this at the time was hard and a huge life experience for them.  It's a big reminder that no matter what age you are, try to make the most of what you have and the most of each day.  Try to wake up pleasant and with a smile on your face and even if you aren't feeling so pleasant, fake it.  I have done that more than I care to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment