Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Research is showing that your childhood can determine a lot of things for you later in life.  Common sense would tell you the same.  I can't help but wonder what part if any of my childhood has led to my health problems.  Youngest of seven, fairly poor although for a time I didn't realize it.  A lot of family strife that I was exposed to and probably didn't even need to know about.  Unfortunately, I was in the middle and saw it all.  Lost a parent at a young age which may or may not have been a blessing.  At the time of the loss my parents life was spiraling down anyway. Lost a sibling not that long ago whose life was hard too.  So my point is I just wonder how all this stress played a role in my insides.  It festered and festered till finally my body couldn't take it anymore.  I was carrying around the calm before the storm for so many years that finally my body said enough.  Now I avoid stress at all costs, don't want to be involved in others problems and generally avoid family.   This is my mental and physical way of helping myself and my health.  Now I don't say this to put anyone down, everyone does there best at the time.  My own children will look back and say, why did I have to go through this or that.  So it's not meant to point fingers, just to realize how much can one person take before something gives.  My give was my diseases.   

No comments:

Post a Comment