Friday, January 6, 2012

Feel better after a hard morning.  I will take any amount of reprieve.  Something is better than nothing.  I ate a sweet potato last night, not a big one and it was just too dang much fiber for my system.  Hadn't eaten any real food in so long I thought I would give it a try.  What's wrong with us Crohnie's, don't we ever learn?  It's not going to change, but every once in a while I think what can it hurt.  Well, a lot.  I know better but don't listen to my own wisdom.  Oh what I would give for a bowl of popcorn!  I tell you what I would give, several days of hell and in the end it wouldn't be worth it.  So again today I will stick with my soft bland little bits of food and be thankful that I can eat that, it's better than an all liquid diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment