Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happiness is the first cup of coffee in the morning, a small gesture from my hubby, chatting with my children, a sunny day, the greeting from my dog after I have been gone (even if it's just 5 minutes of being gone), a new inexpensive article of clothing (the better the deal the happier I feel), playing 1 cent video poker (especially if I win my dollar back), a day off from cooking dinner, my house being clean, going for a ride in the countryside, relief from my pain, a good hair day (doesn't matter what it looks like as long as I like it), skinny day (women know what I mean), my dogs excitement over seeing another dog, the wild baby bunny that lives under our shed, when the deer come down from the rimrock and visit, seeing the wild horses in the rimrock, a diet coke from a restaurant, sharing ebay war stories with my sister, and if your reading this the fact that you care enough about me to take the time to read my thoughts.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment