Friday, January 27, 2012

I am pretty sure I have a hernia.  It's not uncommon for Crohn's patients to get hernias even women.  Lower right groin is constantly throbbing in pain.  I will have to go into my doctor and have this check out.  If all this new medication idea doesn't work out, I will have to see a pain management doctor.  I couldn't fall asleep last night because of the pain and awoke early because of the pain.  It hurts to get up from the chair or sit down.  Step, stand for any period of time and walk for that matter.  I never thought I would be sickly, I guess no one ever does.  One day you are well and the next day your whole life could change in an instant.  You can think you have life by the horns and everything is going great and boom, it's different for the rest of your life.  Your freedom from being healthy can change in an instant and no matter how hard to you work at making it better some things just can't be changed and accepting that can be a very long, hard and painful process.  No one wants to give up or give in to the fact that their life isn't going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment