Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wow the pain really set in late this afternoon and continued to get worse than better. I basically went to bed and took as many pain medications as I could, heating pad and just cried.  It literally hurt to even move.  Funny thing is that when I hurt that much the pain medications don't even feel like they are affecting me.  How are we expected to live day after day, night after night going through this excruciating pain.  I was very careful today with what I ate, some soup (liquid only), egg salad (no bread), a banana.   Nothing hard, harsh or irritating.   At the moment the pain is manageable as long as I am still.  What the heck, I mean really?  I only wish health for everyone reading this as really that is the most important thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment