Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My glands in my neck and swollen and hurt.   I generally don't feel well.  The growth in my adenoid is back in full swing and I can tell it's infected.  I refuse to go through that horrible surgery again.  The glads could be my lupus flaring or something else going on.  Too bad I'm not the type of person to run to the doctors, I absolutely hate going and it is always later than it should be for that reason.  Otherwise, with the health problems I have I could go every week for every little sniffle and cut.  So I will just take it easy and see if it gets better on it's own.  I feel as if I have been hit by a mag truck.  Along with that the pain in my lower right is throbbing and continues to keep me from sleeping and standing and sitting without pain.  As my daughter keeps reminding me, there are those who are worse off than I.  (Forgive the horrible sentence).

No comments:

Post a Comment