Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally fell asleep at 1:00 after a pain pill at 11:30, up again at 4, fell back to sleep at 7 and up again at 8:30.  What a night!  I think I would have felt better had I never tried to sleep.  I realize though that your body can't heal without sleep so I guess some is better than none. But when you fight that hard to sleep sometimes it's more exhausting than going without.  So this morning I have to pull on my big girl panties and force myself to go get some groceries with my hubby.  Luckily, he will do most of the work and will just drag me behind him.  Is it bad that I don't give a damm what people think and will go in my sweats, flip flops and sweatshirt?  It hurts to damm bad to fathom putting on real pants.  Sorry, I don't know what's with the word damm, brain fog I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment