Monday, January 2, 2012

Pain brought me down yesterday, literally ended up on the kitchen tile with the dog licking my face.  To say I had a hard day yesterday would be a light account.  This is getting old.  I'm hoping that since my Insurance is being taken over my the big hospital in the area, that they might change and make some new doctors available to me.  I need a good GI doctor.  This morning I woke up with pain so severe I could barely get out of bed to use the restroom.  I don't know if something is pushing on my bladder making the pain so horrible I can barely move when it's full.  So I need to see my OB doctor soon.  But with my insurance saying they won't cover any surgery unless it's an emergency leaves me to just have to suffer.  So my hope is with new professionals taking over the Insurance I will get people who are professional and make decisions not based upon dollars but upon what is good for the patient.  Maybe some new doctors will shed light on my situation and help me get something done. I need help with my Crohns, Lupus, Hysterectomy and pain and I am at the mercy of others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment