Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Living With Crohn's Disease

So nothing much has changed.  I had a sleepless night with a heating pad and tossing and turning when I finally did fall asleep.  I awoke to pain and another day of a boiled egg and a little yogurt.  The fatigue is overwhelming.  Nothing much to do about it, it is what it is.  I ordered a iced coffee yesterday, thinking I was getting just that coffee over ice.  I ended up getting a splendid delicous milky concoction that after one sip, I convinced myself it wouldn't be so bad if I drank it. I wonder if other crohn's patients test their self in this manner.  That is what I was paying for last night.  I am lactose intolerant the yogurt is a stretch by no imagination the milky drink huge mistake.  When will I learn to not indulge under any circumstance, life as I was once new it has changed.  I need to imbrace the few bland foods that I can eat.  Just sometimes you let your mind play tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment