Saturday, August 6, 2011

Living Daily with Crohns Disease By Crohnsnme

Fatigue seems to be a constant and never ending issue.  I'm sure the constant diahrea/bowel issues along with all the pain takes a toll on you.  The hard time or lack of good sleep I'm sure isn't good for you either.  I'm not sure what can be done for the fatigue and the doctors seem to just pass it off without really dealing with it.  Maybe they don't know what to do either.  Either way, it sure would be nice to have it go away.  I think this can make you a little cranky without a really good reason.  My family can always tell how I feel, I am normally happy go lucky jovial, when I'm suffering I really don't have a lot to say, I'm just trying to deal with it and get through it.  I enjoy a full warm bath every night and I love to read these are the things that bring respite when everything is going to hell with my health.  Oh and I love crazy maddening reality T.V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment