Thursday, August 4, 2011

Living Daily with Crohns Disease By Crohnsnme

Third day of excruciating pain.  My pain is predominately on my lower right side.   Dealing with this much pain is draining both physically and mentally.  Luckily I have good support and they keep a good watch over me and try to help in any way possible.  I tried to leave the house yesterday to run an errand and could barely make it back in time.  It just hit me and when it hits you have no time to find a restroom or dilly dally, that's the problem with this disease and the lack of understanding by others.  It's just not bowel movements more than others would experience it's a nightmare of bowel movements.  My hope is that whether you are suffering with this disease or not, you will come to have a better understanding of what others go through and will therefore have more compassion if you love or know someone in this situation.  Crohn's disease or not, if others are sick remember that they are fighting and need as much help as you can possible muster to give them.  With that, I am making this short as I too am not having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment