Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Living Daily with Crohn's Disease by Crohnsnme

My post today is going to be short.  I foolishly decided to try and eat a little bit of the dinner I had made for my family, a little chicken thigh, couple bites of seasoned potatoes and a roll and it more than kicked my butt.  Immediately into the restroom with pain that was beyond control.  Luckily, I have family that helped me through this by getting me a pain pill, heating pad and checking on me to make sure I didn't need to go to the hospital.  It's just so dang hard to go through that much pain along with the accompanied bowel movements almost make it seem impossible to get through.  But somehow I do and today I am much worse for the wear.  Again, I woke up in pain and am just trying to cope.  All over a few bites of normal food.  I have been keeping with a soft food diet and thought maybe I could try it and boy was I wrong.  So I am off and will chat more with you later.  Hopefully, better for the wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment